The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

Main Commons

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Main Commons Empty Main Commons

Post  Raven Whitefeather Sat May 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Raven was standoffish once she entered the coven tower. Ever since the scene she caused shortly before coming to the coven tower, her coven peers either avoided or sneered at her. She walked her way towards an out-of-the-way seating arrangement to avoid anymore stares that they were giving her. Looking up, she was her brother, Leigh, talking to a group of boys on the second floor. She heard some girls laugh, and when she saw the source of laughing, she saw Kelly, her other brother, surrounded by a group of girls that looked like her age and younger.

Feeling out of place in a yellow sea of dislike, Raven decided to look around the room some more. She set her sights on the hearth, but before she could make it there, another student tripped her, causing Raven to fall and hit her chin on the sofa, biting her lip in the process. There were a few malicious laughs, but overall, the room was silent as everyone stared at her. Standing up, she wiped the side of her mouth with the back of her hand, dang it, I'm bleedin, she thought to herself. There, on the bottom part of her lip, was a puncture would where she had bit her lip. She sucked on her lip for a moment before turning to see the person that tripped her.

The student was a girl, a 7th year judging by her star emblem on her jacket. The nameless girl was rather tall for a girl, fair skinned, and had long, wavy brown hair. "Oh my, Sweetheart, are you ok? You're bleeding" she sarcastically said.

"You must be a genius for figurin that out on ya own," Raven muttered, nearly inaudibly.

The girl didn't seem to like that very much as she grabbed Raven's upper arm and ruffly dragged her to the girl's bathroom. "We should really clean that out!" she strained to keep her cool, even though it was obvious that she didn't like Raven's attitude.

Once inside of the girls' room, the girl threw Raven against the wall, took out her wand, and pointing it at her. "Listen, little girl, I don't have the patience for any of your dren, got it? While you're here, you best keep that f*cking mouth of yours shut, or you might not like what happens after you royally pissed me off! Do you understand me?" The girl's words were full of venom; each and every word was meant to harm Raven to the max, but it didn't agitate her in the slightest. "You're no one of consequence" were the only words Raven managed to say before girl slapped Raven across the face.

"I am going to make sure that you regret ever being part of Ceridwen," she spat as she left Raven there with a swollen lip and, now, a swollen cheek.

On the bright side, no one has high expectations for me, and no one will care if I actually do something or not, her own thoughts hurt as that realization hit her like a bag of bricks. "No one cares," she whispered to herself.

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Main Commons Empty Re: Main Commons

Post  Raven Whitefeather Sat May 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Raven quickly washed her face and left the bathroom. Her eldest brother was standing right outside looking as if he was worried about something. "Raven!" he exclaimed as he looked over his younger sister, "Kel and Leigh told me what happened, you k?"

Giving her brother a slight smile, she said, "Ev'rything's hunkey dorey, Cameron. Nuthing's wrong, I just fell."

He eyed his sister for a moment before sighing, "If ya say so." Cameron took out his wand and uttered a spell. "There," he said as he put his wand away, the wound on Raven's face now gone, "least ya look normal for class morrow."

"I guess"

Cameron gave his sister a pat on the head, "Ya better get some sleep or there'll be Hell ta pay." He guided his sister towards the stairs for the girl's dorms and said, "Right, well, go up the stairs to the third floor, that's the 1st and 2nd years stay. Just find ya trunk, it ain't that hard" he winked and gave her an encouraging push. "If ya need anythin, ask the other girls, or come find Kel, Leigh, or me." and with that, he was gone.

Too bad the girls all hate me she thought. She made it to the third floor and looked at the three possibilities where her trunk might be. Without hesitation, she made her way to the last room, the one closest to the stairs to the fourth floor. Inside the dark, cold room was her lone trunk. I really am alone, ain't I?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm