The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

2 posters

Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment

Keith Domingo
    Keith Domingo
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment Empty Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment

Post  Keith Domingo Mon May 23, 2011 11:48 am

I was at a pool. It got progressively larger without my notice as the dream went on. Like from backyard sized to Olympic sized to stadium sized. I was lifeguarding there, but I was also supposed to keep someone's evil stepfamily from bothering her, 'cause they were saying horrible things about her at the slightest provocation, particularly her stepmother. How trashy they were!

Early on, some of this girl's nicer male relatives decided to cause what they called a fusion explosion using a long fuse and a pipe filled with propane. It was like a small bright-blue star exploded in someone's backyard. I had to look away because it was so bright.

After more confrontations with the step relatives, the pool was then indoors and twice the size of an Olympic pool. Also, my girlfriend, who was somehow Ginny Weasley, showed up and started helping me keep an eye on the pool. At this point, the guys caused another explosion, which was four times brighter. When they hit the detonator, people were being silly and trying to swim-race the fuse spark to the propane bomb. There was also a guy sleeping at the side of the pool, right next to where it exploded.

The detonation started as a small blue sphere that brightened like burning magnesium. I blocked it out of my field of vision with my hands, but the entire room soon glowed with the same brightness and color. When it receded, it left behind a darker blue ball that rapidly expanded, engulfing everything. I dodged it by ducking down in the water. I did not see the evil stepfamily, the nice relatives, or the girl after this point of the dream, so maybe they were all disintegrated.

When I got back out of the water, there were small orbs floating around that people were playing with. The explosion caused these and strange optical illusions that I had to walk through as I moved around the pool. When I went to check on the old guy, I found him to be replaced by my old karate instructor, who was taking a nap. I woke him up by sending him a message through a calculator. After an awkward conversation, he left.

The pool was now arena-sized, but it also had seats and stairs between different levels like an actual arena. I put on some music and the song was DJ Sammy's cover of "Heaven." I talked to an elderly couple in the audience who asked me some questions about some girls who were dancing to the music. I ran into a friend of mine and talked to her, then started closing down the pool with Ginny's help.

This was so weird to wake up from.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment Empty Re: Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment

Post  Annie Krum Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

That's an interesting dream.

Most of mine end up in my rp. If you read through my threads, you'll see a bunch of them. :-) I'm a visual person and my dreams are highly detailed. When I can't stop thinking about things during the day (like Kerry...) I tend to spill that over into my dreams.
    Keith Domingo
    Keith Domingo
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment Empty Re: Dreams, for Interpretation and/or Entertainment

Post  Keith Domingo Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

I just love describing them when they get vivid enough for me to wake up still believing their nonsense. It usually only happens when I get a good night's sleep or if I eat or drink something sugary before bed. I figure I'll be putting them in a story somewhere, someday.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Post  Annie Krum Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I don't dream nonsensical dreams--or rather, if I do, I don't remember them.scratch

Everytime I have a good dream it follows a logical sequence and is crystal clear. I've even had dreams that have shown me the future--or things that I didn't really understand at the time but later made sense, and ones where I've been visited by people who've passed and they've given me messages.

Dreams are really a huge part of my awake life. There isn't anything better than waking up after a really good one. ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content