The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!
The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

The Reading of the Dreams

Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 17

The Reading of the Dreams

Post  Kerry Malibey on Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

The walk had been in silence, and since finding a spot on the north side of the lake, facing away from Phantom Manor, Kerry nor Annie said anything as they read through their parchments.

Kerry hadn't wanted to read them in the tower. He'd been hesitant when he awoke, but when he saw Annie descending the stairs looking like she's been crying, he knew they needed privacy. They'd almost visited the lake yesterday. Since they had to head in that direction it would be a good time to see the lake.

Kerry heard Annie gasp a little here and there; he'd had a hard time getting his dream down in words that made sense. Annie's was . . . short and two the point. He didn't totally understand what these spells were, but then, he didn't have to. The emotion came through loud and clear. And what Annie annotated--

He felt a tear or two run down his face; this is too damn much like what I saw! he thought. When he was through he rolled the parchment up and rocked back and forth silently, waiting for Annie to finish. Oh, man, oh, man. There had to be a meaning for this all--
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Re: The Reading of the Dreams

Post  Annie Krum on Mon May 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Annie finished reading Kerry’s parchment. Slowly she rolled it back up. Kerry had already finished reading hers and he looked like she feared he would…upset. She set the parchment down and looked over the lake.

“Kerry,” she breathed, knowing in her heart what would come next but terrified it would push him further over the edge. “Isn’t this lake beautiful? I saw one similar to this one in my vision.” She sighed and turned to face him, not willing to stop.

“I woke up to a beautiful morning…and you were asleep, next to me.” She reached out for his hand and pulled it into her lap. “I watched you breathing. Your chest rose up and down; you were so peaceful and I felt myself torn. I…” Annie gulped. “I wanted you—but I left our bed and our house and went to the lake.”

She paused for a moment before continuing. “I went for a swim in the lake and while I was swimming, I saw you wake up. You reached for me, but the bed was empty and you smiled. You were happy. You left our bed and walked to the window where you saw me. You walked down to the lake, watched me swimming, and then called to me. When I heard your voice, I was in ecstasy. You said, ‘Good Morning, Mrs. Malibey.’ I swam toward your voice and left the lake, enfolding myself in your arms.”

Annie moved closer. “Do you see, Kerry? Our visions and dreams are showing us something profound. You will make me happy…You do make me happy.” Gently, she took his face in her hands and leaned closer. She kissed him and the tears she tried to hold back began to fall.
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey on Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Kerry heard Annie's words, and he lost it as soon as she finished and touched him. All the visions and seeings and their future . . . "I didn't know when I got that letter it meant getting here, to this point," he sobbed. "I didn't know we were going to be so . . . tested like this. It's all easy when you think it's a fantasy; you just walk up and take charge and it's done, that's it, you move on."

He pulled Annie in close, in so tight he never wanted her to go away. "You were told you would end one life and start another. And you have--today, right now. You admitted what you saw to me." He looked into her eyes. "You couldn't do that yesterday, no way. That's what was hurting you yesterday. You were afraid of what it would do to me.

"And both times in these dreams: Kerry is going to kill you." He sobbed again. "I can't. I can't hurt you like that, Annie. And I'm not going to. Never. I'll push you and kid you and get mad at you . . . but I'm never gonna hurt you. Never!"

Kerry jumped up and began screaming. "Screw it!" he yelled, his voice echoing across the morning calm by the lake. "I'm not ever hurting her! She's mine! She's my girlfriend! And you can't have her! Ever!" Kerry's jaw trembled as he closed his eyes tight and screamed, "And I'm hers! So never, ever, frack with us!"

He took a deep breath and turned to Annie. He walked the few paces to her and hugged her tight, pulling her in. "Don't ever leave," he whimpered. "I don't wanna be alone any more. I wanna be with you. Don't ever leave, Annie." He leaned back, sniffing away tears. "I'll make your vision come true, I promise." He laughed. "Not the dream, your other vision!"

And then Kerry kissed her. And hoped she would never go.
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum on Mon May 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Annie watched Kerry lose it. She was moved to tears again as he shouted his devotion to her over the lake. He turned to her and she gasped when he hugged her, pulling her tightly against him. “Don’t ever leave,” he said; “I don’t wanna be alone anymore,” he said; “I wanna be with you,” he said; “Don’t ever leave, Annie,” he said.

And then he was kissing her, only this wasn’t a peck on the cheek or the hand. His passion surged through her and she reacted. She kissed him back; desperate for him to know how much she needed him—how much she cared for him—how much she already loved him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 am