The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

What do ya'll think

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

What do ya'll think  Empty What do ya'll think

Post  Raven Whitefeather Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 am

I've (somewhat) developed the Whitefeather Family, and I want to know what ya'll think of it.

The Whitefeather Family are very close to each other. They live in a 6 bedroom home on the edge of Fritch, TX. The family is incredibly wealthy, however, they prefer to use their money to help people and support Wizard Equality (aka Blood Equality). The entire family LOVES Quidditch and have season tickets to see the Sweetwater All Stars. The family also goes to see the Quidditch World Cup every 4 years.

Mr. James-Dean Whitefeather [41]- is a renowned musician within the wizard world. James-Dean started his music career during his years at SWI. He was made famous when he and his siblings (Birdie, Mary Lyn, and Robert "Bobby") formed the famous southern rock band, The Lonestar Phoenix. Their most popular song to date was their third single hit, Day Break (which is based on the end of the Second Wizarding War). Other popular songs are: Portkey, Owls Are NOT Always Friendly, My Best Friend Is A Wolf, and The Boy Who Lived.

Mrs.Tamara Whitefeather (nee Addison) [40]- is a popular author within the muggle world. Tamara is a talented novelist and she writes under the pen name Heather W. Fetarat. Unknown to the muggle world (and, on occasion, her own family), Tamara's books are almost completely about her time at SWI and her family.

Cameron [17]- 7th year student at SWI. Cameron is a popular boy with a talent in Quidditch. He played for his coven's team from his 3rd to 6th year as a Keeper. Cameron decided to not play in his final year, but instead encourage Leigh. He's very supportive and proud of his siblings and is always willing to help them.

Kelly [15]- 5th year student at SWI. Kelly hates his name with a passion and often goes by Kel (even though his professors never call him that). He is popular with the ladies, but he's too shy to ask them out. He's extremely close to Leigh (often not seen without him) and often picks on Raven. Out of all the Whitefeather children, he has the thickest accent.

Leigh [14]- 4th year student at SWI. Leigh plays for his coven's Quidditch team as a Chaser, but he also plays Keeper and Beater if they need him to. Leigh isn't as popular as Kelly and Cameron, but he likes it that way. If he's not around Kelly, he's with his small group of friends. He often picks on Raven at the egging of his brother, but he's extremely over protective of her compared to his older brothers.

Harper and Hayden [9]- the only way to tell them apart by looking at them, is by the color of their eyes; blue for Harper and heterochromic for Hayden. The only reason why Hayden has heterochromia is because Harper used a bit of wild magic when he was mad at him and it hit Hayden in the eye. Despite all of that, they are very close (often sharing a bed). The two of them have a made up language between them that causes their other siblings to become confused. They are often the quiet ones among their siblings.

Shiloh [7]- Shiloh is very sheltered and naive. His siblings, especially Raven, are extremely overprotective of him. Shiloh looks up to his siblings, but he's the closest to Raven. He was very upset that Raven left to go to SWI, but he often sends her letters and pictures whenever he can. He has the most subtle accent of his siblings.

(Fun Fact, if you rearrange Tamara Whitefeather, you'll get I AM HEATHER W. FETARAT.).
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

What do ya'll think  Empty Re: What do ya'll think

Post  Kerry Malibey Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

I like seeing things thought out like that; that's the GM in me looking for complete characters. Though I think that your whole family would have been tortured on a pretty constant basis by the Mistress of Transfiguration by now. :P
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Post  Annie Krum Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 am

I love the thought and detail put into your family history. I'm not getting however, why Kelly enjoys picking on Raven--what's behind that, and what drives Raven to be so quick to smart mouth. Is it because she's the only girl--because she's been picked on so much?? I feel like we're missing something.

I'm thinking too, if your family is quidditch crazy--you'll know of my family. afro

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Raven Whitefeather Wed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't get me wrong, Raven's entire family (except Raven's lazy butt) are extremely talented in Transfiguration, but Raven rarely sees that at home (which is why she said to the Phoenix, "Ceridwen ain't just 'bout Transfiguration, they can do other things too.")

Kelly loves picking on Raven just to get a reaction out of her. Raven always looks on the bright side of everything, no matter how bad it might be. Kelly, just like most older brothers, likes to pick on his younger siblings, but because Raven doesn't show a lot of anger (unless provoked long enough), he makes it his personal goal to get her super mad. His fear of snakes was also because of Raven. After taking her dog plushie, she got really angry and turned both Kelly's and Leigh's shoelaces into snakes. Leigh forgave her, but Kelly never did.

it's hinted later on that Raven is extremely close to her Uncle Bobby, who was a prankster in his school days. He's witty and a bit of a smart a55, but he isn't as smart as his brother and sisters. He inspired her to become a prankster after seeing him prank his brother, which she thought was hysterical. He is also the one that told her to look on the bright side of things, "cause you ain't gonna feel so bad afta wards."

Yes Annie, she knows about your family ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am