The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!
The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

Detention Request

Keith Domingo
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 17

Detention Request

Post  Keith Domingo on Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

After lunch, Keith reported to the Disciplinary Chamber to find out about his detention before heading off to the flight pitch.

Keith entered the Disciplinary Chamber and walked over to the only person in the room, a man organizing scrolls off to one side.

"Hi, I'm Keith Domingo. Professor Palmescoff sent me here for not finishing an assignment." the boy spoke apprehensively.
    Mathilde Laventure
    Headmistress

Character Age : 44

Re: Detention Request

Post  Mathilde Laventure on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm

This area is OOC--so you don't have to rp in here, unless you'd prefer to stay in character.

Normally, I'd let the professors handle detentions, however--since you are our first victim, ;) , I thought I would step in.

I see you have managed to tick off your coven head. That's never a good thing. You are lucky you haven't managed to lose her coven points so far. She might have come in here and rung your neck--and we can't have that, now can we?

I have been watching you in your classes and so far, you have managed to keep up. Perhaps it was first class jitters keeping your quill from scratching out an answer?

I think, for your detention, we will have you visit Broomstick Bastion.

You will need to polish every broom within that building. Make sure you get a mirror shine because Professor Salomon is VERY particular about how she keeps her brooms.

Please keep in mind rules 5-8 of the detention forum:

5. Once you have been assigned a detention, you have one real time week to begin. Please provide a link to your thread here once it is opened so staff can check your progress.

6. You MUST remain in detention for at least ONE real time day. There also must be no fewer than THREE 50 word (or more) posts by your character total. You are free to hop around the school or grounds to carry out your punishment--remember to link each new place you go.

7. God-modding teachers IS permitted during detention, provided it is respectful and doesn't have the professor look bad. (You will be checked up on--perhaps by the very teacher you are rp'ing. Keep that in mind.)

8. Once your detention is served, return here to post in your original thread that you have finished, and a professor will check your work. Depending on how well you have rp'ed your detention you will receive a PASS or FAIL. Passing detentions can move on. Failing detentions will have an opportunity to request a new detention.

If you don't have any questions, you can begin whenever you are ready. Detention threads can happen ALONG WITH classes. Make sure you note it is a detention in the topic title.

You have one week from today, Thurdsay, June 9th 2011, to begin. If not, Maddie will not be happy!

Your Headmistress,
    Mathilde Laventure
    Keith Domingo
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 17

Post  Keith Domingo on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you. I've completed the first post. Here is the link below:
    Keith Domingo: Broomsick Bastion Detention

Sponsored content