The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!
The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

    The Watanabe-Cromwell Legacy Emerges

    Share
    avatar
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

    Posts : 293
    Join date : 2011-05-08
    Character Age : 17
    Location : Salem Witches' Institute

    Re: The Watanabe-Cromwell Legacy Emerges

    Post  Evangelina Cromwell on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

    With her shield keeping up and lasting throughout the attack, Lina turned around and shot off an attack.

    "Expelliarmus!"

    Effect:
    Evangelina Cromwell carried out 1 launched of one (D100.) :
    16
    Evangelina Cromwell carried out 1 launched of one (D20.) :
    5

    Attack:
    Evangelina Cromwell carried out 1 launched of one (D100.) :
    100
    Evangelina Cromwell carried out 1 launched of one (D20.) :
    5
    avatar
    Harold Napper
    3rd Year Student
    3rd Year Student

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Character Age : 19
    Location : Salem Witches' Institute

    Re: The Watanabe-Cromwell Legacy Emerges

    Post  Harold Napper on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:22 pm

    Harold felt just a small nudge of something as Lina launched her attack, but nothing happened. It was then he heard something and tilted his head--

    "Hey, we're getting a call to return to the commons," he said. As he walked to the door he added, "We better get going, Lina." He held the door for her. "Ladies first."

      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:32 pm