The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

+4
Nadine Woodley
Kerry Malibey
Annie Krum
Wednesday Douglas
8 posters

Late Night Charms

Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Late Night Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Charms

Post  Annie Krum Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Annie was half listening; her mind lost in thought. Mostly, the thought of Kerry up on a broom figuring out the basics of a game he had no clue about frightened her more than his stunt with the death eater and the dementor. Maybe it would be a good idea to bring him up to speed before he flies out onto the field and the others decide to initiate him.

Her finger traces slow circles over his knee as Wednesday spoke of the founders. Something she said caught her attention. The Institute was created to teach those witches other schools wouldn't touch. She wondered about that and decided that statement was undoubtedly true.

She glanced around at their small group and thought about the new friends they'd made since settling in.

Misfits...

She smiled. We are the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes...She glanced up at Kerry. The ones who see things differently; these are the ones I could never live without.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:02 pm

When Wednesday mentioned Astria Blomqvist's name, Kerry's mind went back to their first Astronomy class and how Professor Bashagwani showed the star charts that she'd made when she was the School Astronomer. The idea that someone like me--a Muggle--could do such work and even start a school . . ..

The whole mindset he'd had when he started Hogwarts was so wrong, he knew now. He knew that if Annie and he were still there, they'd not be doing anything close to where he was now. There'd have been no advanced classes, no flying, no getting a nice broom, no private lab . . . and probably no Annie, either--at least not they way they had each other now.

How much wouldn't I know about myself? he thought. And how much more don't I know?

"I know what you mean, Wednesday." Kerry watched Annie trace circles on his knee and smiled. "I am proud. And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else these days."
    Wednesday Douglas
    Wednesday Douglas
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 37

Post  Wednesday Douglas Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Before she could answer Wednesday stifled a yawn. "Oh ... damn." She covered her mouth, the apologized. "I've been up last the last few nights--" She set her tea down and looked at the assembled students. "I should get some sleep; I wanna do the Madness and I would hate to crash out at 11."

As Wednesday stood so did everyone else. "As always, you all did wonderfully. And Annie and Kerry--" She looked over her youngest students. "You're going to make a great addition to our group. Just keep up with what you're doing, and remember: though you may get discouraged, never give up." Her grin was broad. "Salem is nothing if not about doing things others only dream about."

She turned from the group, waving. "Ta! See you next week!" And in moments she was out of the Hall and on her way to bed.
    Nadine Woodley
    Nadine Woodley
    4th Year Student
    4th Year Student

Character Age : 26

Post  Nadine Woodley Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Before everyone wandered off, Nadine turned to Kerry. "I'll look for you Sunday, okay?" She smiled, then turned to Annie. "I know we didn't talk much, but it's nice meeting you, Annie." She checked Annie for a few lingering moments, then grinned. "Yeah, I can see the girlfriend thing going..." She nodded as if to confirm the suspicion. "Good for you guys."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Annie watched Nadine saunter off after they said goodnight and then turned to Kerry. "I like her," she whispered in the now empty room.

She stood and stretched. "That class didn't go exactly as I'd hoped for myself. It's not as if I am upset that I couldn't work the spells..." She gave a sheepish grin and slung her bag over her shoulder.

"I'm sure we're going to be putting our cozy study room to good use in the next couple of days." She shrugged. "You will help me, won't you?"

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

It only struck Kerry in that moment that they were the only ones in the Dinning Hall, and this was going to be one of those moments when they had the biggest room to themselves.

Kerry put his arms around Annie, drew her in and kissed her. Not just kissed her, but drew her into him with his breath. He didn't know why he was suddenly gripped with the need to do this, but it was as if this overwhelming desire rose up from out of nowhere and ordered him to do it.

He held the kiss for what seemed like a long time, but was probably not more than 30 seconds. Even so, in those 30 seconds he felt like there was nothing else in the world but Annie and him.

And it was true. There wasn't.

"Of course I'll help," he whispered before turning them towards the side door that Wednesday had slipped out. "I'll always be here for you, Annie." He winked. "Where else would I be but here . . . with you."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Annie was swept up in the moment. Molding herself against his body in her thin dress she couldn't help but admire his contour against her own.

She slipped her arm through his as he led them toward their dorm. When he spoke, the sound of his voice filled the empty room. She stopped and faced him.

"Thank you, Kerry."

She brushed her lips against his and continued on, grazing his cheek and stopping at his ear. "It is the passions that do and undo everything, my love."

She nibbled his neck and sighed. "Perhaps I've finally figured that out." Her hand found its way into his, and she turned to continue their journey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am