The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

4 posters

On the Streets Where You Witch

Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

On the Streets Where You Witch - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Streets Where You Witch

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

"Of course everything is fine," she smiled, "it's just, it's been a while since I did something like this. I was actually sent to the States about two weeks before school started. I had to lie to my friends about being accepted to a progressive learning school and that it started earlier than the one back home. In reality, I stayed with my grandparents until school started." Although she was smiling, you could tell there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

"You actually remind me of one of my friends back home," she confessed, "I think that's why I can talk to you easier than Emma and Raven."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

On the Streets Where You Witch - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Streets Where You Witch

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Annie was touched Lina opened up and shared so much with her. "I don't have any girlfriends at all back home. Our family is really isolated and I was schooled at home before getting my acceptance."

She took the items she wanted to purchase up to the counter where a wizard, dressed in a bright orange cloak, began adding up the prices. She noticed a basket filled with small novelty items and began picking through them.

"I like talking to you too, Lina," she said, pulling out a tightly wrapped package of self shuffling playing cards. She smiled and handed them over to the wizard as he was busy folding her purchases. "I'll take these too...for my friend."

She paid for her things and took the large sack, slinging it over her shoulder like an oversized bag. When they were outside the store, Annie fished out the cards and handed them over. "Thanks for the help...and the girl-time."
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Kerry was wandering down the street, returning to the carriage house, when he saw Annie and Lina stepping out of a store with a few packages. Despite the fact that he wasn't much into shopping, he was really curious about what Annie picked up. Funny how all of a sudden I like what girls wear, he thought, then realized there was another side to that statement and immediately put it out of his mind.

"Hey, girls," he said before stepping up and giving Annie a kiss. "Have a good time?"

Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Annie wrapped her arms around Kerry and pulled him close. "It was a lot of fun, but I missed you." She kissed him once more. "Where did you just come from anyway?"
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oh, after I got the kit I wandered the streets," Kerry said, his face completely deadpan. "I checked out the cauldron shop 'cause I wanted to see if they had books on potion making." He grinned sheepishly. "Then realized I had no idea what I should look for."

He looked over the bags the girls carried. "I see you found some things. Nice things, I hope." He wiggled his eyebrows at Annie.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

Annie giggled, admiring the way the sunlight glinted off his hair. "You'll see...eventually," she teased. "I promise, you won't find anything purple. Anyway, I don't think purple is my color."

She slipped her hand into his. "Would you like to take another tour of the cauldron shop or have you had enough? I know my father hates when I drag him around from store to store."
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

Fortunately Annie gave Kerry a good opening. "I have some cash left over," he said. "I'm up for a quick snack if we got time. What say you all?"
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 am

Annie agreed without complaint. Anywhere with Kerry is where she wanted to be. "I'd love that. What do you say, Lina? Let's go grab a snack before we've got to head back to school."
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

Lina smiled and nodded, "Ok. So where do you guys want to go to; the Brews and Stews Cafe or the Sugarplum’s Sweet Shop? I'm not really picky, so anywhere is fine really."
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am

Kerry looked up into the sky. The weather was still somewhat warm, the sun was out, and the breeze wasn't chilling them to the bone. Maybe another month before it turns crappy, might as well enjoy a treat.

"I got a better idea," he said. "We get great food back at the school, but I'm dying for a shake." He closed his eyes, puckering his lips as if tasting something delicious. "I could curse someone right now for a tall, thick strawberry shake."

Kerry looked up and down the street. "I thought I saw an ice cream shop back this way," he said, pointed down where he'd come. He held out his arm for Annie to take. "Shall we?"

And off they headed, Lina bouncing along thinking about her pandajamies and the going to the Madness with Emma.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 pm