The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

Cheering for Leigh

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Cheering for Leigh Empty Cheering for Leigh

Post  Raven Whitefeather Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 am

Raven and Leigh made it to the stadium pretty much talking about nothing in particular. It was a surprise that a few of Leigh's friends were there hoping to get a spot on the team. "Dude, you have no idea how good Leigh is, I mean, he's really good at almost every position, it's crazy," Leigh's friend from California said. That comment made Raven super proud of her brother. When it came to her older brothers, she had a slight soft spot for Leigh. With the exception of Cameron, Leigh was the brother she liked the most.

"Hey, Little Whitefeather, you going to try out for the team?" his other friend asked, "If you're anything like this guy or Cameron, I beat you'll do great!"

"Nah, I'm here to cheer for my brother," Raven responded honestly. "If I knew how to get to the stands, I'll make my way there and get the best seats to watch the try outs."

The Californian looked a bit weirded out by Raven calling her brother by his real name. "Man, it's still weird to hear Kelly as a guy's name, ya know?"

"Yeah, that's why I said to call me Kel!" Everyone turned to see Kelly and Cameron walking beside each other. What surprised Raven the most was that neither of them had any bruises on them, though, it wasn't uncommon that their arguments were only verbal, and not physical. Kelly walked up to his sister, grabbed her hand, and started to walk off towards the stairs for the stands. "Come on, let's head to the stands so they can get ready." Stopping next to Leigh, Kelly gave his brother a pat on the back, "good luck" was all he said before dragging his sister away.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am