The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies

Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies Empty Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies

Post  Ella Farrell Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Ella flopped onto her bed, her long nightgown momentarily wrapping around her ankles and tripping her up for a second, almost causing her to plant right into the comforter. She knew having on a long gown will do that, but she didn't care: she loved how they looked on her. They make me elegant, she thought. Just like a Pure Blood should look.

Sure, she knew she wasn't suppose to call herself "Pure Blood"; the school had some crazy idea that if you didn't call yourself "Full Blood" you were going to make the Muggle-Blooded feel inferior or like dirt. Which she thought they were, anyway, but it seemed like most people didn't give a rip about what she thought.

Oh, no. They're all in love with our newest couple KarryAnn... don't want to do anything to upset them! Ella sat up crossed-legged, her face semi-twisted into a snarl. She couldn't help it: any time she began thinking about those two sickening twits, Kerry and Annie, her face screwed up mean.

She was still pissed at them--well, more at Kerry than that Bulgarian Bimbo Annie. Bad enough he almost set her on fire, but that that stupid Wednesday let Kerry show off in class, and then... he froze her! And nothing happened to him!! Stupid bitch of a teacher just laughed and told Ella Kerry, "must have had a reason," and shooed her out. And it wouldn't do any good to go to our coven head, she thought, because that skanky bitch has her head scarfed nose up Krum's ass.

This time Ella did snarl. "What the hell is it with the teachers so loving those worthless... assholes?" she said, knowing only one person in the room was listening to her and only one would answer....
    Anna Krolence
    Anna Krolence
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies Empty Re: Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies

Post  Anna Krolence Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Anna knew the answer to that question, and it was the answer to why this school was so screwed up: "They love Annie because her family's famous ..." And Anna quickly threw out the follow up answer-- "And they love Kerry because he's a Muggle that can do magic."

And that's really all there is there, she thought. Because Anna knew he wasn't really that special. Not on his own, anyway.

She'd heard about Lovecraft helping them come here from Hogwarts--why the hell they wanted to do that she couldn't understand, she threatened to kill herself if her parent didn't send her there! And she knew about that lez helping him in Potions. And that crazy black chick helping him in Transfigureations--'cause they were no way he did that stuff in the last class on his own-- And that Quidditch witch helping him to fly, 'cause there was no way he could fly better than her ... and so on and on.

"It seems like every time you turn around the people here are helping out the Mudders," Anna said. She knew she had to watch the slang: Deanna told them using derogatory expression about the other students would get them detention in the dungeons, and Anna had come close to slipping already. "But what do you expect? This place was founded for Mudders, and so of course they're gonna love one of their own."

Anna lifted her head, looking in Ella's direction. The spooky girl was pulling some things from the table drawer next to her bed. "Whacha got there?"
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies Empty Re: Making Life Miserable for Lovey Doveies

Post  Ella Farrell Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Ella smiled. "Oh, a little something I'm putting together," she said. "Despite what that lezzy bitch said, I do know how to put a potion together, and so..." She held up a couple of bottles, holding them out for Anna to see the labels. "I thought I'd brew up something that'll make Little Miss Cantie not look so wonderful to her boyfriend's eyes."
    Anna Krolence
    Anna Krolence
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Anna Krolence Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Anna got off her bed and walked over. She examined the small vials Ella held. "Unicorn horn extract ... where did you get that?" She didn't know much about potions--well, really, Anna knew potions weren't her strong point--but she knew enough to know that Unicorn horn extract went into some fairly powerful potions.

"What are you planing to make?" she asked, sitting on the bed next to Ella. "You're not going to poison Cantie, are you?"
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

"No!" Ella playfully slapped Anna on the arm. "That would get you thrown in Stormcage, and who wants that?" Ella's thoughts turned to the fearsome wizard's prison hidden in the Rockies for just a second, and she suppressed a shudder. The idea of being locked away for even a day in that hell hole....

"This is a de-ageing potion," she said. "Mix this up, slip it into Cantie's water during Charms or Potions, and then..." Ella threw up her hand. "Wham!! She's 7 years old for a week!" Giggling manically, Ella added, "Gee, I wonder if her loser boyfriend is gonna wanna be around her after she loses what little breasts she has now?"
    Anna Krolence
    Anna Krolence
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Anna Krolence Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

"Wow!!" Anna had to admit she was impressed. She'd seen a de-ageing potion work on someone before, and they went from being 30 to 10 in the course of a minute. Of course, they didn't stay 10 for a week, but still ....

"So when are you going to do this?" she asked. "Do you haver everything for it?" Anna smiled coyly as she asked, "Can I help?"
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Ella was hesitant to say anything, 'cause he knew that Anna was really crappy when it came to potion making. She's a sweet girl, she thought, but she's just not as skilled as me....

"I'll tell you what--" Ella leaned in and began whispering in a consperial tone. "You can help me get the rest of the stuff I need--" Which means I let her break into Queen Lezbo's postions stash-- "And when the time comes you can be the one to give it to her." She sat back, beaming. "What do you think?"
    Anna Krolence
    Anna Krolence
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Anna Krolence Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Anna was nodding, 'cause being the sneaky little Shit she was she knew she could get into Sladen's stuff and pick up the things Ella was going to need. And then ... being the one to slip it into Cantie's drink ... oh, yeah, I can do that, she thought. I can do that very well.

She was about to tell Ella something when there was a knock and the door opened--
    Deanna Arrakis
    Deanna Arrakis
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 38

Post  Deanna Arrakis Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Sticking her head in the room, Deanna said, "Good evening," before framing the doorway. "It's past your bedtime, girls. You might want to get some sleep so you'll be bright and ready for Charms tomorrow--"

Deanna saw the vials in Ella's hands and walked over for a closer look. "Oh, unicorn horn extract." She clucked her tongue for a moment, thinking. "This is certainly impressive. One might think you were up to something with an ingredient as potent as this, Ella."

She handed the vials back to Ella and proceeded to leave the room. Before shutting the door, she turned and told both girls, "Oh, just so you know: Kerry and Annie are in Professor Douglas' Advanced Charms now. The finished their first class tonight." She wiggled her fingers as she backed out, saying, "Night!" in a girlish voice before shutting the door.
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

The door was closed for only 10 seconds before Ella began shaking. Slowly at first, then with greater urgency, and finally she began thrashing her head and arms about--

"That bitch! That freakin' Arab bitch!" Ella was spitting mad now, and she almost hit Anna a few times in her anger. "Her and that goddamn Wednesday! They did this to keep them away from us; they did this on purpose!"

Without thinking she threw herself against Anna's chest, wrapping her arms around her. Ella began crying against her shoulder. "It's not fair; it's not fair at all! I'm so much better! I'm a Pure Blood! I'm better than both them!" She looked up into Anna's eyes, tears flowing down her cheek. "Why? Why don't they understand what we are? What we can do? Why do they waste all their... freakin' time on those two worthless... assholes?!"
    Anna Krolence
    Anna Krolence
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Anna Krolence Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Anna hugged her friend tightly and let her cry. "Yeah, it's not fair," she said softly. "We're both Pure Bloods and those loser seem to get all the attention--"

She pulled Ella back and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, Ella. We got plenty of time to make our mark." She smiled as she wiped Ella's tears away. "Let them underestimate us--

"We'll show them how wrong they are."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:07 pm